Thursday, October 2, 2008

WE HAVE GRASS!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

It's been a long time coming... lots of "being patient" while the sprinkler system got put in - there's so much in that story that I promise not to bore you to death with that. Anyway... I'm just so excited my kiddos now have GRASS to play on rather than dirt piles and rocks. (YES - I'm fully aware that they may prefer the latter, but I've pumped this up so much that they are just as excited!)

Now we can get to work on their playset that has been sitting in our garage in 5 boxes since the end of August/first of September? Memory fails... did I blog about that most crazy trip to get the kids' playset?

Now we can put the trampoline up.
Now my dogs have grass to lay on and, yes, poop on.
Now...maybe...just maybe I won't have to sweep and mop soooooo often because of dirt constantly being tracked in by 2 kids, 3 dogs, and a husband.
You didn't seriously think I tracked dirt in, did you?!
Before: palates have arrived!
Caleb checking out the new "green welcome mats"Pookey, Aubbey, & PJ like it a LOT!
One more palate left... yes, there will still be dirt... grass costs money, ya know!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow what a difference! I bet the boys are in HEAVEN