Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've done something unforgivable to my child...

...and I can't even apologize to the one I've wronged.


I just came online to check on someone that I'm worried about, and I noticed I had a blog comment on myspace. I was confused because I don't post blogs there any more - just on this blogspot page. Well, it was from a sweet IG friend sending me her condolences on my miscarriage...


That blog was written a year ago yesterday.


Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of losing my baby, and I completely let it slip by! I can't stop crying right now!!!! THAT BABY IS NOT FORGOTTEN!!! I just want to scream:

I'M SORRY! I LOVE YOU! I DIDN'T MEAN TO NOT THINK OF YOU YESTERDAY! I THINK OF YOU ALL OF THE TIME! I ALWAYS WANTED YOU!! I'M JUST SO SORRY.
I'm so sorry...


Please, lost love of mine... if you can hear the cries of my heart, forgive me.

No comments: