Sunday, August 24, 2008

What Makes It OK To Forget... and to forgive...

I had a hard couple of days after my last post. I thank all of you who sent emails, called me on the phone, or simply thought of/prayed for me.
I really don't have a whole lot of words I want to put down to explain all that I'm feeling right now. But I do have pictures. *I know - there's a shocker!*

But the reason I'm sharing these pictures is to show you (and mainly myself) that I have two GREAT reasons to "forget" a painful memory, even if only for a day. And, most of all, I know it's ok to forgive myself so that I can continue to enjoy the miracles I do have.



Enjoying the miraculous rain!

They found a West Texas waterfall!


CHEEEEEEEESE!!!


He LOVES playing in the rain!














Simply sweet...


Simply amazing...

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

I'm so glad that you were able to let go of that guilt, sweetie! Everything will be okay. Hugs to you!

Alyson Sandlin said...

Good girl :)

Tina said...

Your children have such a special Mom. You are an amazing woman. It is hard to forgive ourselves sometimes but when we do it is so nice that that burden is gone. All your children know they are very love.