Sunday, December 7, 2008

An "Award?" For ME? Thanks, Jill!!!

According to my friend Jill, I'm a Red Hot Smokin' Blogger... or something like that! Anyway, she gave me this award via her blog:






The translation for this award states:


This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I am excited and surprised to see this - I still have a hard time believing anyone actually READS my blog - much less think of it as deserving of any time of "award!" Thanks, Jill! I love ya, Girlie!! I enjoy reading your blog - reliving the (evil giggle) JOYS of building! Things are looking amazing, by the way! *smooches*

Here are the 8 I pass the award on to:

  • Sophie Sue and John Curtis, Too!
    Alyson is a great friend, and her kids are great friends of my friends. It's fun to share our blog stories - there are sometimes some uncanny similarities!
  • A Carousel of Thoughts
    Diane is "Nana" to my sweet boys, and it's a lot of fun to read the blogs she writes after spending time with them... always interesting to see them from another's point of view! (Even if a Nana's POV can be a little jaded! Tee hee!!!)
  • AprilMay
    Holy cow... she just makes me stinkin' LAUGH!
  • Bring the Rain
    Although not a personal friend of mine, her strength and faith amaze me.
  • monkeyturtle
    I love the nicknames for her kiddos - and that she NEVER steers away from them! Besides, I just think she's a cool chick!
  • These 12 Acres
    I like reading a blog that sounds bery much like a feel... trying to keep up but sometimes just can't! Love ya, Jenni!
  • La Dolce Vita
    I love reliving the precious first teaching moments through the short out-takes of my SIL!
  • Stephenson Six
    It's a secret as to why I like this one!!! *Mwah-ha-ha-ha* Dana understands!!!

Ok, Girls... pass it on!!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

A big congratulations! Well deserved :)

kelsy said...

YEA!!!! you totally deserve that award!!! i love reading your blog and you post so many great photos too!!! thanks for passing it on to me!!! you are SO SWEET (eventhough i am not nearly as deserving as you)!!!! xxx!

sheila said...

Carey, This is a wonderful place. Boy did my brain not work on trying to learn this blogging thing. I am so proud of you and I miss you so much. I am gonna really miss you and your family this Christmas. I love you and miss you my sweetie. I hope to see you soon. Or get with your mommy and com see me. You are so precious to me baby. I love you She.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how this stuff works and I don't seem to ever have enough time to figure it out. I love you more than life and I am so thankful your MY baby!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how this stuff works and I don't seem to ever have enough time to figure it out. I love you more than life and I am so thankful your MY baby!