Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I LIVE For Days Like These!

It's only February, but it already feels like mid-late Spring! (Especially with the WIND!) It's crazy! But it sure is nice when you have 2 great Joys who love to play outside! We had the best time yesterday - playing on the playground - getting dirty, pretending to eat rocks, swinging, sliding, you name it...

I absolutely love how my boys love one another. It amazes me every single day. Connor just looks on at Caleb with such admiration, curiousity (what's he gonna do next to make me laugh?), wonder, and down right affection! They love to hug one another and kiss one another... and it makes up for them loving to annoy one another! ;o)


I just enjoyed watching my two C's play together yesterday... THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! I couldn't help but think that over and over to myself... Playing outside with my boys - watching them learn about everything around them and one another. Oh, they make my heart swell with love to where it just physically hurts sometimes! I'm sad to see how quickly they are growing up right before my wide-open eyes. And, at the same time, I'm so proud and ecstatic to see who and what they are growing up to be. Blessed doesn't begin to describe the way I feel when it comes to my Joys!

No comments: