Friday, August 6, 2010

Lunch On A Stick

Not that one would normally cheer for food on a stick, but when you're at the end of the summer and desperate to make it through one. more. lunch... you do what you have to do! And, for some reason, placing eatable items on a skewer somehow transforms it into something that is interesting, tasty, and craved by the likes of a 6 and 3 year old. Goal accomplished.

I know, it doesn't look like much, but they were THRILLED! And THEY ATE!

I give you... LUNCH KABOBS!





*Please excuse the attire. No - it wasn't a black tie affair, I was serving lunch kabobs to two very busy "super spies!"

3 comments:

Momma Rhyne said...

Nice work. Such a great idea. My boys would end up poking each others eyes out with those things, LOL

Unknown said...

Looks absolutely divine. All you need is some fruit dip to go with it. I KNOW it was there somewhere. And what was your spy outfit? Fun summer days!

Melanie Kahlich said...

Just saw your blog. I am 1st. a committed Christian. 2nd. A business woman who contibutes 10-50% of products purchased from my business to needed causes, Fundraisers/Events. This blog, I believe was found because I personally needed it & will help me contiue pressing on. The Lord listens, when others can't.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Melanie Kahlich kmelanie1001@gmail.com